Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday!

I'm linking up with Natasha (and others) for Five on Friday! I mean what better day of the week to reflect on things you're loving? This is one jam packed list of excitement! Let's get straight to it.
1. We're Married! August 17th was a good, good day. Being married is better than I could have ever imagined. We were surrounded by so much love on our wedding day and I cannot wait to begin sharing all of the details on here. Until then, below are some of the sneak peek images we've gotten back - excuse the fuzziness. I'll get the crisp, clean images up soon!

2. Honeymoon in Hawaii! After the wedding, we headed to Hawaii to celebrate there for the week! My gosh! What a gorgeous place! You know it, a whole blog post devoted to this trip as well. Swoon. I keep looking at images wishing we were still there.


3. Football! Overly excited about football kicking off! We will be cheering very loud of the Tigers on Saturday night - I'm so glad game day will be there this weekend, planning on lots of yummy tailgating food on Saturday and a full day of watching the coverage from Clemson. I had a good four years there.

4. Dahlias - Throughout the wedding planning process I kept falling more and more in love with Dahlias. Aren't they gorgeous? I have a new favorite flower.

5. Fall Time - Get here now AND FAST! Something's wrong with Atlanta and we've been in the 90's here and are forcasted to stay there for a few more days. This has got to stop. Get me cooler temps, boots, scarves and some colorful leaves pronto. My favorite time of the year!

See? A jam packed post :) Can't wait to star spilling the beans on all wedding and honeymoon details! What are you happy about this Friday? Will you be cheering on your favorite football team this weekend? Are you like me and counting down the seconds until fall is here?

5 comments:

  1. You're such a gorgeous bride! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That my friend is definitely 5 fabulous things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting married!! You were a gorgeous bride! So jealous of your Hawaiian honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :) Thanks for stopping by!