Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wedding "recap" Wednesday

I can still participate in this even though I'm now an official wife, right?

Let's do a quick recap...

I made the "we're married!" announcement here and gave a quick sneak peek of one of our wedding pictures.
Then I told you all about the beautiful, breathtaking, "can you believe this view??" rehearsal here
And then you heard all about part I of our honeymoon in Hawaii, here.
...and if you follow me on instagram, then you've been seeing a few glimpses into our wedding pictures :) I'm in love.

I could honestly keep spilling every wonderful detail about the wedding here... but eventually you all will get sick of it, and eventually I will need to accept that talking about my wedding months down the road just isn't acceptable. Almost as unacceptable as eating a warm chocolate chip cookie without a freezing cold glass of milk... it's just wrong. 

But the good news for me is, it's only been a month since the wedding so I am giving myself the grace to still talk about it for the next month.... possibly bad news for you.

But this blog? It's about our life. And right now, our life is very much so still looking back and recalling the wonderfulness of our wedding day. Bare with us - eventually you will hear all about the exciting life of us newlyweds. We're up to a lot over the next few months - our weekends are jam packed this fall and I can't wait to get all of the festivities kicked off.

In the mean time - a few more wedding sneak peeks, shall we?




1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! Your dress is gorg and you & your hubby look so incredibly happy.

    xx Jen
    foodloveandlifeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :) Thanks for stopping by!