Tuesday, November 19, 2013

wedding videos are so worth it (here's ours!)

I'm going to skip the part where I say how terrible I feel for letting this blog go silent for 2 months (though I feel so terrible) and skip the part where I talk about how busy I am and how I just didn't have time for it (we're all busy, am I right?)... and just go straight to the part where I say "Hey! Watch our wedding video!"

PSA: I'm looking at you girls who aren't married yet... you're one day going to wonder if you should spend the money on a videographer... you're going to crunch numbers and think "there's just no way to make it work"... it's going to make you go slightly crazy when you realize what all you could get for the money that you would pay a videographer...... bypass all the stress, do it. Write the check and never look back.

You're going to spend a lot of money making sure friends and family have a good time at your wedding... do this for you... do this for the day that you and your new husband get to sit on the couch and relive the day you became husband and wife... do this so you and your mom can sit and just scream over how happy you are that "YOU DID THAT", you planned that! All of that.

It's magical. It's priceless. Just write the check :) pay it off later.

I'm going to stop rambling now...


Charlie+Erin from Earthswell on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Stop it! You look so radiant and happy in this video! So happy for you & your husband. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hands down without a doubt agree with this! We also didn't get one, but in the end it was one of the best decisions we made!! Love your video!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :) Thanks for stopping by!