I'm linking up with Natasha (and others) for Five on Friday! I mean what better day of the week to reflect on things you're loving? Let's get straight to it.
1. This Fine Baby - I've had my eyes on one of these fancy guys for a while now. My sweet Mama (I could sing her praises forever, people) gave this to us as a wedding gift! She knocked it out of the ballpark with this one. I can't stop taking pictures... and probably have more pictures of random objects than would ever be necessary. Do I know how to use it? Not necessarily, but I'm pretty good at pretending.
I've been looking into some opportunities to take a class to learn more - especially before we head off on our honeymoon. I'm determined to get this picture thing figured out, so I won't spend the remainder of my life spending every pay check on people taking pictures of our little babes running around. I want to be able to capture some moments too, ya know? In the meantime, I'm really excited to put this to use and capture memories with our family and friends. C & I will be going on some outdoor adventures this weekend for some practice - I'll be sure to let you in on how it goes. Any tips on learning how to use it better? Any websites that were helpful to you?
2. Essie - I don't know what it is, but having color on my nails and toes does some kind of pep in my step wonders on me. I love the brightness, and that's a big deal... because looking in my closet there isn't much color, there's beige, white, grey, black... but when it comes to my nails, you can't drag me away from the brights. I especially loved the bright pink I tried recently from Essie.
3. Blurred Lines - Listen to this song (!!!!) and refrain from dancing. I dare you. This has been the theme song to many dance parties around the apartment lately. We just cannot get enough. Also, don't know that I've ever given Robin Thicke enough credit. Boy is doing so many things right. And those blue eyes... they make you weak in the knees, don't they? And anytime Pharrell puts his name on something = instant hit.
*If you're around small children, your parents, co-workers or get easily embarrassed by little clothing... I wouldn't watch the video. But still... you should listen to the song.
4. Target (especially their beach bags) - Do they ever do anything wrong? I walked in one night to buy paper towels.... I came out with this perfect beach bag. I said it was Honeymoon purchase... but it has already been put to good use out by the pool this summer. How could I just save it? It was practically begging me to use it.
5. Game of Thrones - I don't love it this week... but I've been told I should. Is it true? Are you a Game of Thrones fan? Have we been completely missing out? MUST we jump on board immediately??
Hope you have a pretty summer weather, bright nail polish wearing, fun beach bag carrying, full of listening to Robin Thicke and taking pictures weekend! ;)
Don't forget to join in on the fun and link up!