Linking up with Five on Friday with a list of five Valentine's Day goodies!
We're not huge valentine's celebrators around here. We don't do gifts, just spend some fun quality time together and stay away from the packed restaurants. This year we'll be cooking dinner at home and splitting a bottle of wine, and nothing beats that in my book.
But I do love any chance to look at pretty gifts (especially when it means sharing them with you and being able to give you a promo code for a few of them!!)
1. Ashley Brooke Designs Coffee Mug: In general, I am a huge fan of ABD and these mugs have completely won me over! She has a ton with cute sayings, but this "dream big darling, really big" one seems like the perfect way to start your day!
2. The Cozy Project Natural Coffee Cup Cozy: That cozy little cup holder looks just so... cozy! I think it's the perfect thing to add to your Valentine's Day wish list.
3. Cup of Love Latte Mug: You guessed it, I love this a latte! The big chunkyness of the mug looks like the perfect mug to curl up by the fireplace with, with a cup of hot chocolate. Use ECLECTICALLYE for 10% off your order!
4. Emily Ley Simplified Planner: I just received my Simplified Planner last weekend and I'm already in love! I can't keep this secret to myself, you need one too. Go order it and let it's perfect self keep your 2014 organized.
5. Small Knot Ring from Sweet Olive Jewelry: I ordered this ring for my Maid of Honor and one of my Bridesmaids after they busted their butts on an incredible bachelorette party for me. My MOH wears it all of the time and gets constant compliments on it! It's such a precious ring, I wish I could buy one for everyone. Plus, Amy was a dream to work with! And she's giving you 20% off with code ECLECTIC20!
If I don't stop talking about this list, I'm going to end up with something off this list for myself before next Friday. What's on your Valentine's Day list? Hope you have a great weekend!